Re-organize: March 10 7PM; Workday: April 10 5PM
Start Shooting: April 17; Last Match: Sep 11
The Beaver Valley Combat League offers a relaxed, yet competitive shooting experience for shooters of all skill levels. You'll be challenged at 7 yards and 25 yards in several shooting positions, including point shoulder, left hand/right hand barricade, prone, sitting and kneeling. The combat range has covered shooting positions at the 50 yard line.
- Successful completion of the NRA Basic Pistol Course or equivalent safety training
- 60 rounds of ammunition per match
- .32 caliber pistol or larger
- barrel length not to exceed 6 1/2"
- appropriate strong side hip holster
- minimum of 4 speed loaders for revolvers and 5 magazines for semi automatics
- optional ground cloth (not to exceed 3/4" thick)
- eye protection and hearing protection
The Combat season runs from April through September on a 20 week/ 20 match schedule.
Matches are on Wednesday evenings, starting at approximately 5 PM, with another match at about every 30 minutes until everyone has finished shooting or until darkness closes the range.
League fees consist of a $40 membership fee and a $20 match fee for a total of $60 for the season.
Please refer to the Combat League Handbook for a comprehensive explaination of all rules, regulations and safety procedures.
If you have any questions concerning Combat League, call Eric Cooper @ 724-624-0791
or send an email to email@example.com